RETAIL LINK® 2:
DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Learn how to create/run/retrieve 12 valuable Retail Link® reports. You’ll be instructed by an expert in DSS, assuring that you will master it. Then you’ll prepare reports under the guidance of that expert, preparing you fully for this work.
You’ll learn how to build queries from start to finish and practice with a Retail Link® expert very experienced in building reports. Then you’ll explore different versions of the same data to give you a fuller, richer understanding of your product’s performance in Walmart. This knowledge provides a solid base on which to grow your product sales.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants per instructor.
You Will Learn
- Tips for using Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- How to work with time frames on queries
- How to create and retrieve 12 valuable reports:
- Sales by Item
- PO Tracking
- Current Instock and Pipeline
- Stores Out and Nothing in Pipeline
- Returns to Sales Comparison
- Item 52 Week Forecast
- Supply Plan by Order Date
- Supply Plan by Receive Date
- Markdown Event
- 13 Week Sales
- Sales Year Over Year
- What Sells With My Item
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.
My recent class with Lisa went well. It was very interactive and informative. My manager and I discussed our departmental goals, which included training on Walmart/Sam’s Club. I am fairly new to my current role, so the goal was for the training to allow me to better do my job and enable cost-saving initiatives for the company surrounding our business with Walmart.
Kelsey – AR Supervisor – 8.5.20