RETAIL LINK® 2: INTERMEDIATE DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Take your report-making ability to the next level. Learn how to create 11 valuable Retail Link® reports. An expert in Walmart’s DSS will teach you how to run and retrieve those reports so you produce accurate work — each and every time.
You Will Learn
- How to use Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- Homepage review
- When to use Store Detail
- How to select the data that will be shown in a report
- Why the order of column selection is important
- DSS shortcut to math calculations
- How to make a report specific to your needs
- How to develop a report specific to a store, warehouse or trait
- How to work with time frames on queries
- Sales by Item
- Current Instock and Pipeline
- Stores Out and Nothing in Pipeline
- Returns to Sales Comparison
- Item 52 Week Forecast
- Supply Plan by Order Date
- Supply Plan by Receive Date
- Markdown Event
- 13 Week Sales
- Sales Year Over Year
- What Sells With My Item
- How to create and retrieve 11 valuable reports:
THIS CLASS RUNS FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
It IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
The class was wonderful and so were Lori and Heather. I learned so much from Retail Link 2, and I am looking forward to Retail Link 3 in November. These classes are great!
- Ashley - 9/13/22 Analyst
I was trained for Walmart.com, Retail Link 2, and Retail Link 3. I got to know many tricks and techniques that can help me build my reports better and help me make decisions faster. Great work by Lori and Heather on answering my doubts and helping me get trained.
- Listrin - 8/4/22 Sr. Data Analyst
It was great. My team & I learned new ways to run reports, along with new report recipes & shortcuts.
- Mariella - 7/13/22 Portal & Promotions Manager
The class was very informative and well worth my time. I enjoyed it and learned a lot.
- Missy - 1/5/22 Account Manager
It was a pleasure taking the classes with Lori and Heather. They were open to answering our questions. The notes that were provided were very informative, and I am happy I will use those notes in my workplace. I learned different types of reports and they will be a good use when I need to pull such reports at my workplace.
- Emily - 11/3/21 Associate I, Inventory Management
The session was great and informative. I truly learned a lot.
- Pinkie - 10/6/21 WM Supplier