HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH WALMART SUCCESSFULLY
The first step is identifying the problem. The last step is convincing your buyer or replenishment manager to take the action you are suggesting. This class takes you from start to finish so your suggested solution becomes reality.
This tactical class shows you how to communicate so that a report is well received. You’ll learn not only how to use your data but also how best to fashion the message to influence your buyer or replenishment manager.
For those working in supply chain management, replenishment, and analysis.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.