WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you are reading this, you are probably a Walmart supplier who was just asked to start using RFID . . . and you have questions. What is RFID? Why is it important? How does it work?
Let a seasoned RFID expert who has been involved in Walmart’s RFID efforts since 2005 show you the big picture, teach you what you need to do and when, and provide valuable direction as well as best practices to help you launch Walmart’s product tagging program, RFID.
Learn the steps in RFID product tagging from an expert in Walmart supply chain. Understand the value of adapting early. Review the pros and cons of pre-printed tags versus supplier-printed tags. Walk through an RFID implementation action plan and hear tips on meeting Walmart’s September 2 deadline. Get answers to your questions.
Who should take this seminar:
Those who interface directly with RFID in operations, supply chain, purchasing, accounting, and inbound quality; executives and managers who need to understand the big picture clearly.
You Will Learn
- RFID Basics
- What RFID is
- How RFID works
- The value of on-hand accuracy
- Why RFID is important to Walmart suppliers
- Which tags to use
- How and where to get a quote
- How to pass the Auburn RFID audit
- The importance of serialization
- The value of no duplication
- Correct placement of tags
- Perma-locking tags
- Tips to persuade senior leadership to participate
- Gantt Chart with suggested timeline
- RFID Tags
- Key Factors
- Meeting the Sept. 2 RFID Deadline
THIS SEMINAR IS A LIVE, INTERACTIVE ZOOM SESSION. IT RUNS 9 A.M. TO 11 A.M CENTRAL TIME.
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 4 PM CENTRAL TIME THE DAY PRIOR TO THE CLASS.
MEET THE SPEAKER