RETAIL LINK® TRAINING SUITE
In just 3 days, you’ll be up and running and will avoid expensive (and embarrassing) errors Retail Link® beginners often make.
Save $195 when you purchase the suite instead of individual classes.
TOP PICK BY WALMART SUPPLIERS
You Will Learn
Retail Link® Basics
- How to make your way around Retail Link®
- Retail Link® basic navigation
- How the homepage is set up
- The most valuable functions, apps and docs
- How to maximize the Walmart homepage
- The Supplier Performance Scorecard
- The Quick Item Information Report
- The Company Summary Report
- The Store Detail Report
- How to share reports
- Where dotcom reports are located
- How to customize your dashboard
- How to best use its important apps and docs
- How to save time and reduce frustration
- Where to find definitions quickly
- The basics of Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- The elements of building and retrieving a query
- The difference between AND and OR when building a query
- How to use its most important scorecards and reports
- How to get more out of Retail Link® immediately
- How to create and successfully retrieve a query
Retail Link® Intermediate Decision Support (DSS)
- How to use Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- Homepage review
- When to use Store Detail
- How to select the data that will be shown in a report
- Why the order of column selection is important
- DSS shortcut to math calculations
- How to make a report specific to your needs
- How to develop a report specific to a store, warehouse or trait
- How to work with time frames on queries
- Sales by Item
- PO Tracking
- Current Instock and Pipeline
- Stores Out and Nothing in Pipeline
- Returns to Sales Comparison
- Item 52 Week Forecast
- Supply Plan by Order Date
- Supply Plan by Receive Date
- Markdown Event
- 13 Week Sales
- Sales Year Over Year
- What Sells With My Item
- How to create and retrieve 12 valuable reports:
Retail Link® Advanced Decision Support (DSS)
- POS Qty by Day
- Days Out Last Week
- POS Qty by Day by Store
- What Sells With My Item
- Purchase Quantity
- Purchase Frequency
Top and Bottom Store Ranking and the 80/20 rule
- How to run a sell-thru on your promo items
- 3 reports to help pinpoint your outs
- How to see your inventory in the Walmart warehouse
- How to compare your forecast to your sales
- How to find out which/how many stores will be on a new modular
- How to look at forecast for an item by store
- How to identify most out of stock issues
- 3 Market Basket reports
- Organizing reports and developing a plan
Communicating with Walmart
THIS SUITE IS 3 CLASSES. EACH RUNS FROM 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
EACH CLASS IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
YOU WILL SAVE $195 BY PURCHASING THE SUITE INSTEAD OF INDIVIDUAL CLASSES
They were fantastic. I learned a lot! They were very knowledgeable.
- Wyatt - 9/12/22 Account Manager
The training was great. I learned a lot from Lori & Heather. They were so much fun to work with, very knowledgeable, and patient with all our questions. They made the training fun and engaging. I truly enjoyed it.
- Summer - 8/4/22 Key Account Manager
Great experience with knowledgeable instructors. I look forward to putting what I learned into practice.
- Hillary - 8/4/22 Customer Success Analyst
Lori is phenomenal. She's a wealth of information and I couldn’t be more satisfied with her as well as with the content covered during training. I look forward to taking more classes at 8th & Walton, specially with Lori!
- Maria - 7/12/22 Director of Sales, Private Label
Thank you for the informative Retail Link classes. The 3 day course was great to cover the items I needed to learn and go in depth into Retail Link. Lori and Heather kept the context engaging and interactive.
- Renata - 6/7/22 Customer Development Analyst
The classes were terrific. I do not know how any new vendor could succeed at Walmart without them.
- Janice - 6/7/22 Sales Executive