RETAIL LINK® 1:
New on the job? You will quickly learn that to succeed with Walmart you must master Retail Link® and use it with confidence.
Retail Link® holds the key to the Walmart kingdom. This class gets you through the castle door, because here you will learn how to navigate Retail Link® and how to create a report using its data.
You Will Learn
- How to make your way around Retail Link®
- Retail Link® basic navigation
- How the homepage is set up
- The most valuable functions, apps and docs
- How to maximize the Walmart homepage
- The Supplier Performance Scorecard
- The Quick Item Information Report
- The Company Summary Report
- The Store Detail Report
- How to share reports
- Where dotcom reports are located
- How to customize your dashboard
- How to best use its important apps and docs
- How to save time and reduce frustration
- Where to find definitions quickly
- The basics of Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- The elements of building and retrieving a query
- The difference between AND and OR when building a query
- How to use its most important scorecards and reports
- How to get more out of Retail Link® immediately
- How to create and successfully retrieve a query
THIS CLASS RUNS FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.