RETAIL LINK® 1:
New on the job? You will quickly learn that to succeed with Walmart you must master Retail Link® and use it confidently. It it holds the key to the Walmart kingdom. This practical, introductory class gets you through the castle door.
This well-organized primer makes the complex data in Retail Link® understandable and memorable. Classroom teachers with decades of Walmart experience have learned the best methods for teaching adults and pride themselves on presenting content that is clear and up-to-the-minute. Hands-on training from these dedicated instructors will show you all that Retail Link® has to offer.
Retail link® 1: Basics is for those working directly in Retail Link® as well those seeking a fuller understanding of this treasure trove of data — sales staff, analysts, accountants who manage the Walmart business and executives.
It is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants per instructor.
You Will Learn
- How to make your way around Retail Link®
- Retail Link® basic navigation
- How the homepage is set up
- The most valuable functions, apps and docs
- How to maximize the Walmart homepage
- The Supplier Performance Scorecard
- The Quick Item Information Report
- The Company Summary Report
- The Store Detail Report
- How to share reports
- Where dotcom reports are located
- How to customize your dashboard
- How to best use its important apps and docs
- How to save time and reduce frustration
- Where to find definitions quickly
- The basics of Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- The elements of building and retrieving a query
- The difference between AND and OR when building a query
- How to use its most important scorecards and reports
- How to get more out of Retail Link® immediately
- How to create and successfully retrieve a query
Custom Training on Retail Link® is also available for your team. 8th & Walton experts will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and will teach your group privately, using your own data. Click HERE to speak with a Retail Link® expert to find out if this is a good option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
Lori Carter has had a remarkable breadth of experience in her 24 year retail career. It began at Walmart and Sam’s Club where she became a Retail Link® analyst and replenishment specialist. As a supplier and working on behalf of suppliers, Lori has managed e-commerce accounts, analyzed data, improved OTIF scores and resolved transportation issues. Lori also serves as an administrator of the Walmart Supplier Support Group on FaceBook. Here she answers suppliers’ questions, an experience that has given her a deep understanding of the current needs of the Walmart supplier.
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- Have Excel ready to use
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.
Class was incredibly informative!
Bari- Sales Rep – 5.4.21
Every one of my questions were answered immediately.
Bobby – Production Planner – 2.9.21
The class was so great! Super informative and Lori was the best!
April – Social Media Coordinator/Customer Service Specialist – 11.17.20
The training went well and was very informative!
Shannon – Sr. Sales Administrator – 7.21.20