Understand Walmart’s recent OTIF revisions and its new SQEP (Supplier Quality Excellence Program). Reduce deductions and drive OTIF success for your business using insights from the OTIF scorecard in Retail Link®.
A better Walmart On Time In Full performance improves your product flow to shelves for better consumer availability and greater sales.
Work the OTIF scorecard more advantageously, and harvest more meaningful insights from your Retail Link® data. Learn how to identify recurring exceptions and the resolution options available to prevent those exceptions on future POs.
This class was developed by long-standing experts closely involved in building Walmart’s replenishment and supply chain systems and processes over the last 20 years. Using the OT IF Scorecard, our experts will teach you how to gain insights on true root cause for early, late, and unfilled cases and discuss resolution options to prevent these exceptions on future purchase orders.
Pre-requisites: Knowledge of Retail Link® navigation and ability to create a report. You will learn both in the Retail Link® 1: Basics class.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- NEW: Revised OTIF Requirements
- NEW: SQEP (Supplier Quality Excellence Program)
- OTIF fundamentals
- Who is responsible for what regarding OTIF
- Details of Arrival Compliance
- Differences between system generated and manual orders
- Walmart’s expectations for On Time and In Full shipments
- How OTIF utilizes Must Arrive By Date to show exceptions
- How to navigate your OTIF Scorecard to identify recurring exceptions
- How to build an OTIF Action Plan
- Overview of E-Commerce OTIF
- The Transportation Portal
- How and when to do a Lead Time Audit
- Inbound Quality Portal overview
- SQEP overview
Meet Your Teacher
Lori Carter has had a remarkable breadth of experience in her 24 year retail career. It began at Walmart and Sam’s Club where she became a Retail Link® analyst and replenishment specialist. As a supplier and working on behalf of suppliers, Lori has managed e-commerce accounts, analyzed data, improved OTIF scores, and resolved transportation issues. Lori also serves as an administrator of the Walmart Supplier Support Group on FaceBook. Here she answers suppliers’ questions, an experience that has given her a deep understanding of the current needs of the Walmart supplier.
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.
My OTIF class with Lori went well. She provided a lot of helpful information related to OTIF and business. I decided to sign up for the class because my company supported my desire to learn more about OTIF and its relation to deductions. I plan to use my knowledge going forward as I continue to research Walmart deductions.
Kelsey – AR Supervisor – 8.27.20
Lori was AWESOME! Needless to say training went GREAT! I learned a lot. Being new with (company’s) Customer Service Team, this training is exactly what I needed.
Lisa – Customer Service Representative – 7.23.20
“I took three classes and found each and every one to be extremely beneficial to our organization’s current and future needs. Lori and Lisa were both absolutely wonderful — very knowledgeable, classes were well paced and informative, and they were a pleasure to learn from.
Summer – Sales Administrator – 9.30.20