OTIF 22 & NOVA
Leave class with a clear understanding of Walmart’s recent OTIF revisions and NOVA.
A better On Time In Full performance improves your product flow to shelves, resulting in better consumer availability, greater Walmart sales and fewer OTIF penalties.
You Will Learn
- NEW: NOVA and Revised OTIF Requirements
- Walmart’s goals and expectations
- Details of Arrival Compliance
- Differences between system-generated and manual orders
- Penalties and timing of charges
- Roles and responsibilities for Walmart and for its suppliers
- Why teamwork is important
- How to navigate the Performance page
- How to view POs by line
- How to navigate the Charges page
- Causes for charges on FedEx Small Parcels
- How to report a late or missed pick-up
- Gaining access
- Best practices for entering POs
- How to confirm a PO
- How to mass confirm a group of POs
- Item 52 Week Forecast Report
- Supply Plan by Order Date Report
- Supply Plan by Receive Report
- OTIF Checklist
- Flowchart to fix MABD Issues
- Flowchart to fix Fill Rate Issues
- How to develop an OTIF Action Plan
- How to use the DC Appointment Scheduler
- What it is
- Timeline of its four phases
- List of possible defects
- SQEP Performance Summary NOVA
- Single and multiple PO search
- PO creation
- PO maintenance
- Error messages and FAQs
- OTIF Overview
- OTIF Scorecard
- How to schedule a delivery
- E-commerce and OTIF
- Transportation Portal (TSCP)
- How and when to do a Lead Time Audit
- Analyzing your business
- Practical help
- Introduction to SQEP
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
THIS IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
It was great! The questions I had about OTIF scorecard reporting were answered, and Lori gave helpful tips to be proactive to control OTIF fines.
- Mariah - 4/21/22 Trade Deductions Manager
The OTIF and Forecasting & Replenishment classes were very insightful, and Lori made them engaging and helpful.
- Shelley - 2/10/22 CPFR
It was great. Very informative and helpful!
- Amy - 12/2/21 Sales & Marketing Administrator
This course was extremely helpful. We have struggled with OTIF in the past and I will be working on using the skills I learned from this course to hopefully bring that up.
- Bailee - 11/18/21 Logistics Lead/ Finance Group
I took three classes and found each and every one to be extremely beneficial to our organization’s current and future needs. Lori and Lisa were both absolutely wonderful — very knowledgeable, classes were well paced and informative, and they were a pleasure to learn from.
- Summer - 9/30/21 Sales Administrator
I loved the class. Lori explains and teaches very well.
- Melissa - 3/25/21 Account Specialist
Feeling better about getting started this season thanks to all the helpful information I gathered on navigating Retail Link's OTIF tool.
- Shelbey - 3/25/21 Director of Sales