A better On Time In Full performance improves your product flow to shelves, resulting in better consumer availability, greater Walmart sales and fewer OTIF penalties.
Leave class with an understanding of Walmart’s recent OTIF revisions and its expectations for SQEP (Supplier Quality Excellence Program).
You Will Learn
- NEW: Revised OTIF Requirements
- Walmart’s goals and expectations
- Details of Arrival Compliance
- Differences between system-generated and manual orders
- Penalties and timing of charges
- Roles and responsibilities for Walmart and for its suppliers
- Why teamwork is important
- How to navigate the Performance page
- How to view POs by line
- How to navigate the Charges page
- Causes for charges on FedEx Small Parcels
- How to report a late or missed pick-up
- Gaining access
- Best practices for entering POs
- How to confirm a PO
- How to mass confirm a group of POs
- Item 52 Week Forecast Report
- Supply Plan by Order Date Report
- Supply Plan by Receive Report
- OTIF Checklist
- Flowchart to fix MABD Issues
- Flowchart to fix Fill Rate Issues
- How to develop an OTIF Action Plan
- How to use the DC Appointment Scheduler
- What it is
- Timeline of its four phases
- List of possible defects
- SQEP Performance Summary
- NEW: SQEP (Supplier Quality Excellence Program)
- OTIF Overview
- OTIF Scorecard
- How to schedule a delivery
- E-commerce and OTIF
- Transportation Portal (TSCP)
- How and when to do a Lead Time Audit
- Analyzing your business
- Practical help
- Introduction to SQEP
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Custom training and Walmart consulting services are also available for you or your team.
Custom training: We will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and train your group privately, using your own data.
Walmart consulting: We will provide one-on-one time with an expert as well as full-service assistance from our team of consultants.
Click HERE to speak with a supply chain advisor to find out which is a better option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
I loved the class. Lori explains and teaches very well.
- Melissa - 3/25/21 Account Specialist
Feeling better about getting started this season thanks to all the helpful information I gathered on navigating Retail Link's OTIF tool.
- Shelbey - 3/25/21 Director of Sales
I took three classes and found each and every one to be extremely beneficial to our organization’s current and future needs. Lori and Lisa were both absolutely wonderful — very knowledgeable, classes were well paced and informative, and they were a pleasure to learn from.
- Summer - 9/30/21 Sales Administrator