OTIF & NOVA
Leave class with a clear understanding of Walmart’s recent OTIF revisions and NOVA.
A better On Time In Full performance improves your product flow to shelves, resulting in better consumer availability, greater Walmart sales and fewer OTIF penalties.
You Will Learn
- NEW: NOVA and Revised OTIF Requirements
- Walmart’s goals and expectations
- Details of Arrival Compliance
- Differences between system-generated and manual orders
- Penalties and timing of charges
- Roles and responsibilities for Walmart and for its suppliers
- Why teamwork is important
- How to navigate the Performance page
- How to view POs by line
- How to navigate the Charges page
- Causes for charges on FedEx Small Parcels
- How to report a late or missed pick-up
- Gaining access
- Best practices for entering POs
- How to confirm a PO
- How to mass confirm a group of POs
- Item 52 Week Forecast Report
- Supply Plan by Order Date Report
- Supply Plan by Receive Report
- OTIF Checklist
- Flowchart to fix MABD Issues
- Flowchart to fix Fill Rate Issues
- How to develop an OTIF Action Plan
- How to use the DC Appointment Scheduler
- What it is
- Timeline of its four phases
- List of possible defects
- SQEP Performance Summary NOVA
- Single and multiple PO search
- PO creation
- PO maintenance
- Error messages and FAQs
- OTIF Overview
- OTIF Scorecard
- How to schedule a delivery
- E-commerce and OTIF
- Transportation Portal (TSCP)
- How and when to do a Lead Time Audit
- Analyzing your business
- Practical help
- Introduction to SQEP
THIS CLASS RUNS FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 1 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
THIS IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
The classes were very helpful in laying the foundation for understanding the supply chain, OTIF, and NOVA. This is my second week in my new job so I definitely learned a lot.
- Anna - 11/10/22 Customer Service/Sales
I walked away with some new knowledge and new things to tackle in OTIF and Nova.
- Stephanie - 9/22/22 Student
It was great! The questions I had about OTIF scorecard reporting were answered, and Lori gave helpful tips to be proactive to control OTIF fines.
- Mariah - 4/21/22 Trade Deductions Manager
The OTIF and Forecasting & Replenishment classes were very insightful, and Lori made them engaging and helpful.
- Shelley - 2/10/22 CPFR
It was great. Very informative and helpful!
- Amy - 12/2/21 Sales & Marketing Administrator
This course was extremely helpful. We have struggled with OTIF in the past and I will be working on using the skills I learned from this course to hopefully bring that up.
- Bailee - 11/18/21 Logistics Lead/ Finance Group