FORECASTING & REPLENISHMENT WITH RETAIL LINK® DATA
Keep your products on the Walmart shelf by improving your ability to forecast accurately. Uncover best practices for forecasting and fulfillment, and learn solutions for supply chain problems.
An intense class packed with practical value and hands-on learning.
You Will Learn
- Introduction to replenishment
- The Basic/Walmart Information Report
- Reasons for being out of stock
- What influences product demand
- Challenges of demand forecasting
- Replenishment components
- Consumer IDs (CID)
- Components of demand forecasting: mean, trend, seasonality
- Introducing a new item
- The forecasting process
- When to cleanse your history
- Best practices for history start dates
- Best practices for new item location
- Best practices for promotions
- How to create and use the Item 52 Week Forecast Report
- How to create and use the Last 13 Week Sales Next 13 Week Forecast Report
- How to create and use the Future Valid Item Store Query
- Plan analysis
- Safety stock
- Allocation calendar
- Lead time
- Best practices for a Lead Time Audit
- Best practices for New Items/New Mods
- Best practices for End of Life (EOL)
- Supplier closings
- Optimization and Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Truck load optimization (TLO)
- Supply Plan Item
- Supply Plan Item/DC
- Out of Stock Root Cause Dashboard
- Replenishment overview
- Demand forecast
- Introduction to NOVA
- Understanding the significance of:
- How to create and use these reports:
- Working well with Walmart’s replenishment team
THIS CLASS RUNS FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Lori did a terrific job explaining the material. So much information in so little time but I do feel like I gained a lot of knowledge around Retail Link and how to analyze the data provided.
- Joe - 12/6/22 Demand Planning Manager
The OTIF and Forecasting & Replenishment classes were very insightful, and Lori made them engaging and helpful.
- Shelley - 2/10/22 CPFR
Once again Lori was an amazing instructor. I learned a lot of beneficial information that will help me greatly in my current and future roles.
- Taryn - 9/24/21 Sr. Analyst CPFR
[My associate and I] were both telling our manager yesterday how much we liked the course and benefited from it. I particularly liked Lori’s perspective, coming from a former Walmart employee and supplier side. She was able to provide real world examples and understood some of the supplier’s challenges that we face. Lori is very personable and relaxed and tried to make it fun. Everyone seemed to feel comfortable asking questions and sharing. I thought the Student Guide was very helpful and have already referred to it. Also running through query examples and things we have available and things we should check on was very helpful and insightful.
- Eileen - 9/24/21 Forecasting & Replenishment Analyst
My training was very informative and helpful. Lori was quite knowledgeable about the subject matter and provided us with a lot of useful information and tips that will enhance my Retail Link® experience.
- Patricia - 12/16/20 Demand Planner
Lori was great. She explained everything so clearly and gave us a lot of examples.
- Luis - 7/22/20 CPFR Walmart