E-COMMERCE FOR WALMART CANADA
A practical overview of Walmart Canada’s e-commerce plus instructions on what Walmart suppliers must know and do in order to successfully present items on walmart.ca.
Be in the know now! This nuts-and-bolts class teaches you what you need to know about e-commerce for Walmart Canada. You’ll learn how to navigate Walmart’s Canadian e-commerce portal (Walmart.ca), how to accurately load content into it, how to properly use the image conventions Walmart Canada requires, and more.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
This class is only for suppliers providing Walmart-owned products that are part of Walmart.ca; this class is not intended for Marketplace items.
You Will Learn
- How to access the Walmart.ca vendor portal
- Navigation of the Walmart.ca dashboard
- Content standards for your items
- Image-naming conventions
- How to load new item content accurately
- Ways to correctly update your existing content
- What your Content Quality Score really means
- How to download the All Item Report
- How to create and run the eComm Business Performance Report
Meet Your Teachers
Tiffany Henderson has worked for Walmart and its suppliers for 20 years. Starting at Walmart in 2000, she was part of store sales account management and then focused on dotcom from its beginning and trained staff in e-commerce. E-commerce became her passion, and she has managed all aspects of the e-commerce business of suppliers in a wide range of Walmart categories, including beverages, household cleaners, garden, pet, and childrenswear. Currently, she also leads an e-commerce support group for suppliers.
Heather Reid worked for Walmart Canada for 22 years prior to joining Canada’s 8th & Walton in 2016. While at Walmart, she organized and facilitated its Retail Link® and various system-training programs for both internal and external Walmart customers. She also facilitated a four-day supplier training session on a bi-weekly basis, teaching over 2,000 suppliers. She has a vast knowledge of Replenishment (GRS) and is an expert in Retail Link® and in Accounting for both Walmart Canada and Walmart US. In addition to her deep knowledge of retail systems, Heather is an extraordinary teacher. She holds a diploma in Human Resources, Marketing, and Accounting and has held the Canadian Human Resource Leader (CHRL) designation.
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON EASTERN TIME.
2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $350 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.