(Editor’s note: this is one of the most common questions from those new to the supplier community. As you begin to explore Retail Link® and have questions, contact us to speak with a Walmart advisor.)
Whether you’ve just accepted a position with a Walmart Supplier or recently taken a course from Walmart Supplier Academy, it can happen: your login to Retail Link® gets forgotten or lost! No worries. Save this page to your favorites when you need a quick look at how to get back up and running.
Login to Retail Link®
Here are the quick steps to remember to get back in the system:
- Go to the Retail Link® homepage at https://retaillink.login.wal-mart.com.
- Hint: Bookmark this page. You’ll be back a lot!
- If you don’t have a Retail Link® account, click here to create one (you must be an approved Walmart supplier to create an account).
- Before logging in, please note:
- Set your screen resolution to at least 1024 x 768
- United States suppliers should Chrome v49 or higher
- International suppliers should use Internet Explorer
- If the system does not accept your username or password, it can only be reset through the Retail Link® Hotline at 479-273-8888.
Take the Next Step
Now that you’re in Retail Link®, ready to make it work for you? 8th & Walton has been helping members of the supplier community for years with basics, queries, analysis, and shortcuts to make your Retail Link® experience smooth. Check out our newest classes.