HOW TO WIN WALMART.COM AS A GROWTH BRAND
Multi-billion dollar, global CPG brands spend millions of dollars advertising on Walmart.com.
Brands with annual Walmart.com ad budgets under $250K must play a very different game.
8th & Walton shows small and mid-sized brands how to play the Walmart.com ad game — and win.
1. ASSESS – What you can improve
Overview: In our audit of your products, 8th & Walton will look at the listings of your top 5 items to identify opportunities to substantially improve your rank and conversion. We will evaluate:
- Your keyword selection and placement
- Opportunities for rank improvement
- The quality and impact of your images
- Virtual-shelf presence
- Effectiveness of reviews and ratings
$450 Free for the first 20 Expo attendees who register for WIN WALMART.COM
2. OPTIMIZE – How you can improve
Overview: We will identify specific opportunities and provide a comprehensive plan for improving your rank, conversion, and sales on Walmart.com. Our experts will:
- Review your content to ensure optimization of keywords / listing health
- Evaluate your performance in key search phrases
- Select media to maximize conversions
- Ensure correct item categorization
- Utilize item pages to promote your brand
Cost: $3,000 per optimization
3. DRIVE SALES – Advertise on Walmart.com using strategic insights
Overview: Agencies often use the exact same strategy for small brands and multi-billion dollar brands. In contrast, 8th & Walton will develop a customized advertising strategy for you — one that highlights your differentials, maximizes your opportunities, and addresses your specific goals. We will:
- Utilize Walmart’s Self-Serve Advertising tools along with Analytics Software to push your optimized items to the top of search results
- Create ad campaigns to improve sales on your key Items
- Weekly report on the prior week’s performance
Cost: $2,850 or 15% of monthly ad spend (whichever is greater)
Our mission is to help responsible suppliers become better partners with Walmart so that more people have access to healthy, affordable, sustainable products.
As a B-Corp, we seek to amplify our impact by helping good companies thrive with Walmart.