If your product isn’t on the shelf, it can’t be sold. No wonder empty shelves make Walmart unhappy!
Let our experts — deeply knowledgeable about demand and fulfillment — help you improve your replenishment.
Accurate forecasting is essential and impacts purchase order creation, merchandise flow, and product availability. Our team of experts has mastered replenishment planning — freight payment terms, inbound replenishment network and channel, order frequency, lead times, package size, packaging, labeling, shipping standards. They will help you identify root cause regarding on-time shipping, in-full order fulfillment, and customer out-of-stocks, and they will work with your team to correct any current processes that may be preventing your success.
Here are just some of the ways we recently helped suppliers with replenishment issues:
● Analyzed order frequency and lead times; recommended schedule changes
● Determined that root cause of issue was a label error
● Reviewed supply chain step-by-step with client’s team; refined process
● Recommended new packaging to minimize damaged goods and delays
● Corrected discrepancy between warehouse schedules and delivery on-time dates
Complete the contact form at the right, or, if you prefer, contact us directly:
US: Chris at 479-715-6700 or Chris@8thAndWalton.com
Canada: Heather at Heather@8thAndWalton.com