If you’re starting in private brands, you simply must start on the right foot. This area leaves no room for errors or weak starts. Let our advisors help you succeed from the onset.
A private brand requires extra care because it directly reflects the retailer it represents. If you aspire to supply a private brand within Walmart or if you want your existing private brand business to excel, our experienced advisors will help you avoid pitfalls and capitalize on every opportunity.
Here are just some of the ways we recently helped suppliers in private brands:
• Determined root cause behind spike in Q3 sales
• Reviewed with company president pros/cons of supplying items in a private brand
• Built KPIs for new business in a private brand
• Established differentiators between client’s private brand items and branded products
• Helped client navigate through the product testing and packaging process for private brands
Complete the contact form at the right, or, if you prefer, contact us directly:
US: Chris at 479-715-6700 or Chris@8thAndWalton.com
Canada: Heather at Heather@8thAndWalton.com