WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Start the year with a better understanding of why Walmart is taking accuracy so seriously and what it means to you as a supplier. Learn more about the four phases of SQEP and the likely impact of each on your business. This overview is geared for team leads and others who need to understand the impact of SQEP.
Experts with decades of experience in Walmart’s supply chain give an overview of SQEP in this morning seminar packed with information and insights. Executives and team leads will leave with the knowledge they need to avoid penalties and to guide their teams through SQEP requirements successfully.
This seminar is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
THIS IS A HALF-DAY SEMINAR.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
BONUS: Free Reporting Software When You Register for a Class
SupplyPike is offering one month’s use of its retail tools at no cost to 8th & Walton students. For details: 8thandwalton.supplypike.com. Since this is free and since you clearly value learning, you might want to try it out. This software can save your team hours of work each week.
- Register using your supplier email address
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.