RETAIL LINK® 3:
ADVANCED DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Add depth to your knowledge of DSS and richness to your Retail Link® insights. This translates to greater profitability for your brand and greater confidence for you.
You Will Learn
- How to create and analyze 18 reports
- Sales (POS Quantity) and Inventory by Day
- Sales (POS Quantity) and Inventory by Day by Store
- Inventory by Warehouse
- PO Tracking
- Supply Plan by Order Date
- Supply Plan by Receive Date
- Forecast to Sales
- Future Valid Item/Store
- What Sells With My Item
- Store of the Community
- Stores on a Trait
- Sales by Store
- Sales by Item
- Returns to Sales Comparison
- Markdown Event
- DC Inventory
- Current Instock & pipeline
- Stores Out and Nothing in Pipeline
- The 13 habits of the best analysts
- How to develop your plan
- What to do each week, month, year
- The most important reports to maintain
- Best apps and docs for your needs
- What not to ask Walmart
- Best practices for communicating with a buyer
- How to write a better email to your buyer
- The importance of analytics-based stories
- The Life of an Analyst
- Communicating With Walmart
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Custom training and Walmart consulting services are also available for you or your team.
Custom training: We will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and train your group privately, using your own data.
Walmart consulting: We will provide one-on-one time with an expert as well as full-service assistance from our team of consultants.
Click HERE to speak with a Retail Link® advisor to find out which is a better option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
I had a great experience. The instructors were engaging and interesting. I learned a lot of things during the training and look forward to my next training!
- Taryn - 9/2/21 Walmart, Customer Development
Lori is a great trainer. She was patient and thorough. I signed up for this training because I did not feel confident in a system of which I am supposed to be an expert user, and came out feeling very confident with a lot of new ideas on how I can improve company understanding and practices of Walmart data reporting. Well worth it, Thank you!
- Hannah - 7/22/21 Sr. Sales Analyst