RETAIL LINK® 3:
ADVANCED DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Add depth to your knowledge of DSS and richness to your insights. This translates to greater profitability for your brand and greater confidence for you.
Harvest more data from Retail Link® by learning new queries and discovering additional value in familiar reports. You will gain greater competence in your reporting and improve your productivity. Retail Link® will work harder for you as you capitalize fully on its data.
8th & Walton teachers are experts with decades of experience at Walmart and as its suppliers. They have studied best methods for teaching adults and are committed to making each class up-to-the minute with content that is easy to understand.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants per instructor.
You Will Learn
- Different ways to view your data to produce expanded insights
- How to compare forecasts and POS side-by-side
- Seasonal Profile calculation
- How a trend presents an opportunity
- How to get more from the Store of the Community app
- How to organize your day and week
- Best practices and tips for communicating with Walmart
- The most important reports to maintain
- Best practices of other successful suppliers
- Five steps to keep you on top of your business
- 10+ reports:
- POS Quantity and Inventory by Day
- POS Quantity and Inventory by Day by Store
- Inventory by Warehouse
- PO Tracking – Expanded
- Supply Plan – By Order Date
- Supply Plan – By ReceiveDate
- Item 104 Week Sales
- Item 52 Week Sales
- Forecast to Sales
- Future Valid Item/Store
Meet Your Teacher
Lori Carter has had a remarkable breadth of experience in her 24 year retail career. It began at Walmart and Sam’s Club where she became a Retail Link® analyst and replenishment specialist. As a supplier and working on behalf of suppliers, Lori has managed e-commerce accounts, analyzed data, improved OTIF scores, and resolved transportation issues. Lori also serves as an administrator of the Walmart Supplier Support Group on FaceBook. Here she answers suppliers’ questions, an experience that has given her a deep understanding of the current needs of the Walmart supplier.
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.