In three mornings of training, you’ll learn the entire item management process — starting with a correct set up for an item and ending with the best practices for making the most of your listings.
Save $105 by purchasing this suite instead of the individual classes.
Get it right the first time. That is the mantra for item creation. Our experts show you the ins and outs so you start off with accurate entries. Then you’ll learn the best ways to maintain your listings correctly and enhance your item files in meaningful ways.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
Item 360 – 1:
UPC Setup and Maintenance
Learn the best practices, tips, and guidelines to eliminate errors that cost you time and money. How data flows, the packaging hierarchy, the importance of accuracy, what you must know to enter items correctly — learn these and the other steps that lead to item creation success.
Item 360 – 2:
Item Creation Basics
Get hands-on training for item creation, starting with how to navigate 1 World Sync. Learn the differences between Each, Case, Pack, and Pallet and the nuances of each. Discover the steps you must follow when linking, validating, and publishing an item. Simply put, learn everything you need to know to create an item correctly.
Item 360 – 3:
Learn the finer points of item creation as taught by experts with decades of Walmart experience and item creation mastery. Discover spreadsheet upload tips, why your items may be incomplete, how to set up shipper items and track shipper activity, and the best practices to enhance your data move ahead of the competition.
THIS IS 3 HALF-DAY CLASSES.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
YOU WILL SAVE $105 BY PURCHASING THE SUITE INSTEAD OF THE INDIVIDUAL CLASSES.
BONUS: Free Reporting Software When You Register for a Class
SupplyPike is offering one month’s use of its retail tools at no cost to 8th & Walton students. For details: 8thandwalton.supplypike.com. Since this is free and since you clearly value learning, you might want to try it out. This software can save your team hours of work each week.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.