Hands-on, practical tactics and guidelines for advanced item creation. Prepare fully for living in Walmart’s omnichannel world. Refine your ability to create and maintain items. Learn the best ways to enhance your items to improve your rankings.
Learn the finer points of item creation as taught by experts with decades of Walmart experience and item creation mastery. Discover spreadsheet upload tips, why your items may be incomplete, how to set up shipper items and track shipper activity, and the best practices to enhance your data move ahead of the competition.
Who should take this class:
Those new to item creation, those doing hands-on item creation, product managers, item management problem solvers and trouble shooters, product managers.
Content for this class was revised 6/21/22.
8th & Walton classes are exclusively for Walmart suppliers; only a supplier who works directly with Walmart may register.
You Will Learn
- How to determine the status of an item
- How to find and fix an item
- How to discard a submission properly
- How to track it
- What Supplier Action Required and Walmart Action Required mean
- How to edit, add or remove an image
- Where costs for e-commerce and store-shared items are managed
- The Content Scorecard and Walmart’s Content Standards
- Guidelines and best practices
- Why item pages are important
- What enhanced content really does
- How to build trust with a prospect or customer
- How content is ranked
Shipper Activity Manager
How to maintain an item: step-by-step instructions
Areas in Maintenance Hub
How to navigate and manage specific areas in the catalog
How to customize a report
The importance of content
Common issues and their resolutions
THIS CLASS RUNS 9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.