ITEM 360 – 3:
Hands-on, practical tactics and guidelines for advanced item creation. Prepare fully for living in Walmart’s omnichannel world. Refine your ability to create and maintain items. Learn the best ways to enhance your items to improve your rankings.
Learn the finer points of item creation as taught by experts with decades of Walmart experience and item creation mastery. Discover spreadsheet upload tips, why your items may be incomplete, how to set up shipper items and track shipper activity, and the best practices to enhance your data move ahead of the competition.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
BONUS: Free Reporting Software When You Register for a Class
SupplyPike is offering one month’s use of its retail tools at no cost to 8th & Walton students. For details: 8thandwalton.supplypike.com. Since this is free and since you clearly value learning, you might want to try it out. This software can save your team hours of work each week.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.