Hands-on, practical tactics and guidelines for advanced item creation. Prepare fully for living in Walmart’s omnichannel world. Refine your ability to create and maintain items. Learn the best ways to enhance your items to improve your rankings.
Learn the finer points of item creation as taught by experts with decades of Walmart experience and item creation mastery. Discover spreadsheet upload tips, why your items may be incomplete, how to set up shipper items and track shipper activity, and the best practices to enhance your data move ahead of the competition.
Who should take this class:
Those new to item creation, those doing hands-on item creation, product managers, item management problem solvers and trouble shooters, product managers.
This Walmart item management course is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- How to determine the status of an item
- How to find and fix an item
- How to discard a submission properly
- How to track it
- What Supplier Action Required and Walmart Action Required mean
- How to edit, add or remove an image
- Where costs for e-commerce and store-shared items are managed
- The Content Scorecard and Walmart’s Content Standards
- Guidelines and best practices
- Why item pages are important
- What enhanced content really does
- How to build trust with a prospect or customer
- How content is ranked
Shipper Activity Manager
How to maintain an item: step-by-step instructions
Areas in Maintenance Hub
How to navigate and manage specific areas in the catalog
How to customize a report
The importance of content
Common issues and their resolutions
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Custom training and Walmart consulting services are also available for you or your team.
Custom training: We will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and train your group privately, using your own data.
Walmart consulting: We will provide one-on-one time with an expert as well as full-service assistance from our team of consultants.
Click HERE to speak with an Item 360 advisor to find out which is a better option for you.
Meet Your Teacher