Hands-on, practical tactics and guidelines for advanced item creation. Prepare fully for living in Walmart’s omnichannel world. Refine your ability to create and maintain items. Learn the best ways to enhance your items to improve your rankings.
Learn the finer points of item creation as taught by experts with decades of Walmart experience and item creation mastery. Discover spreadsheet upload tips, why your items may be incomplete, how to set up shipper items and track shipper activity, and the best practices to enhance your data move ahead of the competition.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- How to maintain an item in Item 360 in Retail Link®
- Catalog navigation
- Activity manager
- How to edit images
- Content Scorecard
Meet Your Teacher
Tiffany Henderson has worked for Walmart and its suppliers for 20 years. Starting at Walmart in 2000, she was part of store sales account management and then focused on dotcom from its beginning and trained staff in e-commerce. E-commerce became her passion, and she has managed all aspects of the e-commerce business of suppliers in a wide range of Walmart categories, including beverages, household cleaners, garden, pet, and childrenswear. Currently she also leads an e-commerce support group for suppliers.
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.