ITEM CREATION BASICS
Learn how to create an item under the guidance of an expert with years of Walmart item creation experience who understands what today’s Item 360 process requires of suppliers.
Get hands-on training for item creation, starting with how to navigate 1 World Sync. In this Walmart item management class, you will learn the differences between Each, Case, Pack and Pallet and the nuances of each. Discover the steps you must follow when linking, validating, and publishing an item. Simply put, learn everything you need to know to create an item correctly.
Who should take this class:
Those new to item creation, those doing hands-on item creation, product managers.
Content for this class was revised 11/21.
8th & Walton classes are exclusively for Walmart suppliers; only a supplier who works directly with Walmart may register.
You Will Learn
- Overview of Item 360 and recent changes
- Its dashboard and navigational page
- Examples of error messages
- How to complete spec forms properly
- Requirements for both child and parent assortment items
- Tips for uploading spreadsheets
- Common problems and their solutions
- A single item
- A mass item
- An shipper item
- A DSV item
- An assortment to synch with GDSN
- An assortment not to be synched with GDSN
- A variant group
How to set up items in Item 360
- How to set up —
THIS CLASS RUNS 9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
It was great. Very helpful!
- Jared - 4.13.22 E-Commerce Account Manager