HOW TO SELL ON WALMART MARKETPLACE
Whether you are moving from DSV supplier to Walmart Marketplace or launching your product on Marketplace, our experts will make the complex process easy for you. Learn how to do it right — from start to finish. Follow our guidelines and tried-and-true tips for managing your products in Marketplace.
Learn how to setup and manage your Walmart Marketplace business so you can sell with confidence. We will teach you how to begin with success so you can maximize your sales results with the world’s largest retailer.
If you are a current DSV supplier, we will show you how to transition from DSV to Marketplace smoothly.
You will learn how to navigate the Seller Center portal so you can be in control of your own content, pricing, and inventory management for Walmart.com. We will begin with the application and registration of becoming a successful Marketplace supplier and end with how to launch your items on Walmart.com
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
Why take this class?
If you are a current drop ship vendor selling to Walmart.com and have been told you need to transition to Walmart Markteplace, we will teach you how to make this move correctly.
If you are new to the Marketplace for Walmart, we will walk you through the Walmart process to successfully launch your items on Walmart Marketplace. (It’s not the Amazon process!)
If you are new to any marketplace, we will introduce you to the entire process so you have the confidence to jump into the Walmart Marketplace waters and do so successfully.
You Will Learn
- Getting Started the Right Way
- Introduction to Walmart Marketplace
- Application and Registration
- Integration Options
- Getting Paid
- Item Setup
- Processing Orders
- Seller Center notifications
- User Management
- Successfully Launching on Seller Center
- Supplier Transition from DSV to Marketplace
THIS IS TWO HALF-DAY CLASSES.
9:00 A.M. TO 12:00 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
- Register using your business email address
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
The Marketplace class was very informative, and Tiffany, the instructor, was very helpful.
Sam – Project Coordinator – 11.13.20