HOW TO SELL ON WALMART MARKETPLACE
Learn how to launch and manage your Walmart.com Marketplace business. Our experts will take you through the entire process from start to finish and give you guidelines and tried-and-true tips for managing your products in Marketplace.
Learn how to setup and manage your Walmart Marketplace business so you can sell with confidence. We will teach you how to begin with success so you can maximize your sales results with the world’s largest retailer. If you are a current DSV supplier, we can show you how to transition from DSV to Marketplace smoothly.
You will learn how to navigate the Seller Center portal so you can be in control off your own content, pricing, and inventory management for Walmart.com. We will begin with the application and registration of becoming a successful Marketplace supplier and end with how to launch your items on Walmart.com
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
Why take this class?
If you are a current drop ship vendor selling to Walmart.com but have recently been told you need to transition to Walmart Markteplace, we will teach you how to smoothly transition from DSV to Marketplace supplier.
If you are new to the Marketplace for Walmart, we can walk you through the Walmart process to successfully launch your items on Walmart Marketplace. (It’s not the Amazon process!)
If you are new to any marketplace, we can walk you through the entire process so you have the confidence to jump into the Walmart Marketplace waters and do so successfully.
You Will Learn
- Getting Started the Right Way
- Introduction to Walmart Marketplace
- Application and Registration
- Integration Options
- Getting Paid
- Item Setup
- Processing Orders
- Seller Center notifications
- User Management
- Successfully Launching on Seller Center
- Supplier Transition from DSV to Marketplace
THIS IS A TWO HALF A DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 12:00 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
PROMOTIONAL PRICE: $495
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.