CHAIN 1: HOW TO NAVIGATE WALMART’S
Get a grasp of the whole supply chain process as you learn the ins and outs from experts.
The perfect class if you are new to supply chain or to Walmart and want to start off on the right foot. Also recommended for executives and accountants who seek a deeper understanding of supply chain and want to avoid fines.
You Will Learn
- SQEP (Supplier Quality Excellence Program)
- Its impact and its timeline
- PO defects and how to avoid them
- Invoice example
- How ASN (Advance Shipment Notification) works
- Proper markings and labels
- Pallet requirements
- Bills of Lading
- Distinctions between what is shipped and what is received
- Clarification of various types of cases
- Hazmat label requirements
- How to reduce consolidation challenges
- Ship in full
- Overstating cube
- Carrier costs are not in your control (cost of freight)
- Ladder Plan
- Corporate POS Forecast Report
- Demand Forecast Report
- Supply Plan Report
- Its key points
- How to confirm shipment for a single PO or several
- How to determine routing status
- How to reconfirm (rekey) POs
- How to complete various notifications
- Options for allowing a 3PL to confirm a PO
- How to work through the Transportation Ticketing Portal
- What you must know about packaging, labeling, shipping
- Lead Time Audit: When and when not to do one
- Finer points of Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) and Ti/H
- Freight Factor: How to influence it; why it’s important to your buyer
- How to get more from your efforts
- How to find the root cause of out of stocks
- TSCP (Transportation Supply Chain Portal)
- How best to communicate with Walmart
- Discussion of advantages/disadvantages of collect and pre-paid
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Custom training and Walmart consulting services are also available for you or your team.
Custom training: We will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and train your group privately, using your own data.
Walmart consulting: We will provide one-on-one time with an expert as well as full-service assistance from our team of consultants.
Click HERE to speak with a supply chain advisor to find out which is a better option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
My class with Joel was great!! A lot of information / tools that I was not aware of. Much appreciated.
- Lisa - 6/22/21 Customer Care