HOW TO NAVIGATE WALMART’S SUPPLY CHAIN
The perfect class if you are new to supply chain or new to Walmart. Get a grasp of the whole process as you learn the ins and outs from experts. Start off on the right foot!
Learn all aspects of inventory flow from experts. Whether you need an immediate grasp of supply chain or an immediate improvement of your results, this tactical class will lay it all out for you, clearly and completely.
This class is designed for those working in supply chain, replenishment, analysis, and warehouse operations.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- Shipping and labeling — from the basics to the finer points
- To package your product so it’s correctly received by Walmart
- How to fill out a Lead Time Audit
- A new Retail Link® tool to route orders
- Why freight factor is important and how to calculate it
- How a ladder plan works
- How to improve inventory flow
- Ways to work with Walmart to improve OTIF and OTF
- How to use the OOS Report to address supply chain issues
- How to assure that your product meets load quality requirements
- How to prepare for upcoming changes in load quality
- How to maximize Supply Plan
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.