HOW TO NAVIGATE WALMART’S
Get a grasp of the whole supply chain process as you learn the ins and outs from experts.
The perfect class if you are new to supply chain or to Walmart and want to start off on the right foot. Also recommended for executives and accountants who seek a deeper understanding of supply chain and want to avoid fines.
You Will Learn
- SQEP (Supplier Quality Excellence Program)
- Overview and portal
- Defects, fines, and invoicing
- ASN (Advance Shipment Notification)
- Case markings and labels
- Inner pack
- Meat and poultry cases
- ASN shipping
- Shipping labels LTL
- Shipping labels for cases and pallets
- Types of cases (configurations)
- Hazmat label requirements
- Automated RDCs
- CenterPoint Consolidation
- Ladder Plan
- Corporate POS Forecast Report
- Demand Forecast Report
- Supply Plan Report
- Key points
- Late pickup notification
- Ship point information
- Load planning
- What you must know about packaging, labeling, shipping
- Requirements for pallets and bagged items shipping to Walmart
- RFID Requirements
- DC types
- Lead Time Audit: When and when not to do one
- Finer points of EOQ
- Freight Factor: How to influence it and why it’s important to your buyer
- How to get more from your efforts
- How to find the root cause of out of stocks
- Creating a ticket in the Transportation Ticketing Portal
THIS CLASS IS FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 12:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
It was great – Joel was very helpful & we have already implemented some of the things he showed us.
- Julie - 2/8/22 Business Development Manager
My class with Joel was great!! A lot of information / tools that I was not aware of. Much appreciated.
- Lisa - 6/22/21 Customer Care