CHAIN 1: HOW TO NAVIGATE WALMART’S
Get a grasp of the whole supply chain process as you learn the ins and outs from experts. The perfect class if you are new to supply chain or new to Walmart and want to start off on the right foot. Also recommended for executives and accountants who seek a deeper understanding of supply chain and want to avoid fines.
Learn all aspects of inventory flow from experts with decades of experience. Whether you need an immediate grasp of supply chain or an immediate improvement of your results, this tactical class will lay it all out for you, clearly and completely.
This class is designed for those working in supply chain, replenishment, analysis, and warehouse operations.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- Proper packaging and labeling
- Proper shipping and routing
- Key packaging standards
- What SQEP is and how it benefits suppliers
- SQEP POs, fines and invoicing, and ASN
- Ti/Hi Values and Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Preparing and loading orders
- Why the Freight Factor is important to your buyer
- Ladder Plans
- How Demand Forecast and Supply Plan can work for you
- Finding the root cause of out of stocks
- WTMS – Walmart Transportation Management System
- TSCP – Transportation Supply Chain Portal
- Discussion of Collect vs. Pre-Paid
Meet Your Teacher
Joel Graham is a seasoned leader with 34 years of retail experience, 28 of them with Walmart and Sam’s Club. He led the Sam’s Club UPC/Item File Team for 10 years and worked in Walmart’s buying, replenishment, and operations areas as well as in its frozen, candy, HBA, OTC, pets, and dry grocery categories. An expert facilitator and advisor with over 15 years of presentation experience, Joel’s specialties include item file creation and management; packaging; accounting; compliance, including WERCS and factory disclosure; GTIN/GS1/Data Sync/GDSN; and all aspects of Retail Link®, DSS reporting, supply chain, and e-commerce.
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.