HOW TO EFFECTIVELY PRESENT TO WALMART USING ZOOM
Learn the best ways to get your message across virtually — to your Walmart buyer, your replenishment manager, or any Walmart team member. Avoid being associated with technical difficulties, and instead show your Walmart buyers you respect their time by being fully prepared to use Zoom competently.
Don’t miss significant opportunities because you are remote! Learn how to navigate Zoom so you have trouble-free, successful meetings with Walmart. Know how to use Zoom’s presenting tools effectively and efficiently so you direct the focus of the meeting instead of struggling with technical applications. Apply these lessons when you present line reviews, forecast data, modular and category management information, for Walmart.com category specialist calls, and any Walmart meetings now being held via Zoom.
For those working with Walmart merchant teams holding meetings through Zoom.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- How to direct the focus of the meeting for all participants
- Ways to ensure having a smooth Zoom meeting
- What tools are available as the host of a Zoom meeting
- What the host menu looks like
- Functions of the toolbars and how they can assist you
- Security and Participants settings; locking meetings
- The benefits of annotating
- What to do before you start your meeting
- Where to place the files you will be sharing
- How to share your PowerPoint presentation
- How to transition between applications
- How to display other applications (Excel, pdfs, browser)
Why take this class?
Zoom meetings are now the predominate way Walmart merchant teams are conducting supplier meetings including line reviews. In order to get the maximum benefits out of your time with Walmart, it is important to know how to use Zoom and all if its benefits for hosting the best possible meetings.
THIS IS A 90-MINUTE CLASS.
8:00 A.M. TO 9:30 A.M. OR 12 P.M. TO 1.30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.