RETAIL LINK® 3:
Explore familiar data in new and exciting ways as you enhance your analytical skills. Discover fresh insights and be inspired to develop creative approaches for your buyer.
Maximize sales as you sharpen your analytical skills and find trends and insights in your data. You’ll review true case studies and then explore your own data. Experience the thrill of uncovering root causes, discovering new opportunities, and developing solutions. An exciting and highly productive class!
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- How to make a case for adjusting your forecast
- How to know when a trend offers an opportunity
- How to determine if your items are in the right stores
- How to build a story about your customer
- How a storytelling can help you in your Walmart business
- How to create and retrieve 10 valuable reports:
- Item Store Level
- Store of the Community
- Replenishment Instock
- Market Basket Summary
- Sales by Hour
- Supply Plan
- Forecast to Sales
- 104 Week Sales
- Demand Forecast by Warehouse Comparison
- Demand Forecast by Store
Custom Training on Retail Link® is also available for your team. 8th & Walton experts will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and will teach your group privately, using your own data. Click HERE to speak with a Retail Link® expert to find out if this is a good option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
Heather Reid worked for Walmart Canada for 22 years prior to joining Canada’s 8th & Walton in 2016. While at Walmart, she organized and facilitated its Retail Link® and various system-training programs for both internal and external Walmart customers. She also facilitated a four-day supplier training session on a bi-weekly basis, teaching over 2,000 suppliers. She has a vast knowledge of Replenishment (GRS) and is an expert in Retail Link® and in Accounting for both Walmart Canada and Walmart US. In addition to her deep knowledge of retail systems, Heather is an extraordinary teacher. She holds a diploma in Human Resources, Marketing, and Accounting and has held the Canadian Human Resource Leader (CHRL) designation.
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- Have Excel ready to use
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.