RETAIL LINK® 3:
Explore familiar data in new and exciting ways as you enhance your analytical skills. Discover fresh insights and be inspired to develop creative approaches for your buyer.
Maximize sales as you sharpen your analytical skills and find trends and insights in your data. You’ll review true case studies and then explore your own data. Experience the thrill of uncovering root causes, discovering new opportunities, and developing solutions. An exciting and highly productive class!
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- How to make a case for adjusting your forecast
- How to know when a trend offers an opportunity
- How to determine if your items are in the right stores
- How to build a story about your customer
- How to create and retrieve 10 valuable reports:
- Item Store Level
- Store of the Community
- Replenishment Instock
- Market Basket Summary
- Sales by Hour
- Supply Plan
- Forecast to Sales
- 104 Week Sales
- Demand Forecast by WarehouseComparison
- Demand Forecast by Store/span>
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. ESTERN TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.