RETAIL LINK® 3:
Explore familiar data in new and exciting ways as you enhance your analytical skills. Discover fresh insights and be inspired to develop creative approaches for your buyer.
Maximize sales as you sharpen your analytical skills and find trends and insights in your data. You’ll review true case studies and then explore your own data. Experience the thrill of uncovering root causes, discovering new opportunities and developing solutions, including how to communicate more effectively with your Walmart buyer. An exciting and highly productive class!
Who should take this Retail Link® class:
Analysts wanting a deeper understanding of Retail Link® data, product managers.
NOTES: Content for this class was updated 9/1/22.
8th & Walton classes are exclusively for Walmart suppliers; only a supplier who works directly with Walmart may register.
You Will Learn
- How to:
- Determine if your items are in the right stores
- Create a Current Replenishment Instock Report
- Run a sell-thru on your promo items
- Build a story about your customer
- Plan for demand of product needs
- Tell a story that can be used to help your Walmart business
- Communicate effectively with Walmart
- Organize your reports and develop a plan
- Item Store Level Sales
- Store of the Community
- Sell-Thru on Promo Items
- Replenishment Instock
- Market Basket Summary
- Sales by Hour Summary
- Sales by Hour
- Supply Plan by Case
- Forecast to Sales
- How to create and retrieve 9 valuable reports:
THIS CLASS RUNS FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
The Retail Link 3 class was great. Heather was very informative, provided great examples, was able to explain in details all the new reports that were presented. I am definitely going to able to utilize the learning from the class to better do my day to day job.
- Jelena - 4/14/22 Team Lead Walmart, Customer Logistics
I’m very satisfied with the training sessions and Heather’s general knowledge of RL and Walmart.
- Alejandro - 4/14/22 Sales Analyst
The Retail Link 3 class with Heather was good, and she is a great teacher!
- Marisa - 10/14/21 Category Coordinator
Heather is an awesome trainer! Very patient and helpful
- Arlene - 6/16/21 Walmart Supplier