RETAIL LINK® 3:
Explore familiar data in new and exciting ways as you enhance your analytical skills. Discover fresh insights and be inspired to develop creative approaches for your buyer.
Maximize sales as you sharpen your analytical skills and find trends and insights in your data. You’ll review true case studies and then explore your own data. Experience the thrill of uncovering root causes, discovering new opportunities and developing solutions. An exciting and highly productive class!
Who should take this Retail Link® class:
Analysts wanting a deeper understanding of Retail Link® data, product managers.
Retail Link® courses are currently available only as webinars. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants per instructor.
You Will Learn
- How to:
- Determine if your items are in the right stores
- Calculate a Current Replenishment Instock
- Build a story about your customer
- Plan for demand of product needs
- Make a case for adjusting your forecast
- Know when a trend offers an opportunity
- Tell a story that can be used to help your Walmart business
- Item Store Level Sales
- Store of the Community
- Replenishment Instock
- Market Basket Summary
- Sales by Hour Summary
- Sales by Hour
- Supply Plan by Case
- 104 Week Sales
- Demand Forecast by Store
- Forecast to Sales
- How to create and retrieve 10 valuable reports:
- How to create a Graph Index (based on a 104 Week Sales Report)
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Custom Training on Retail Link® is also available for your team. 8th & Walton experts will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and will teach your group privately, using your own data. Click HERE to speak with a Retail Link® advisor to find out if this is a good option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
Heather is an awesome trainer! Very patient and helpful
- Arlene - 6/16/21 Walmart Supplier