RETAIL LINK® 2:
DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Learn how to create, run and retrieve 10 valuable Retail Link® reports, including the E-Commerce Business Report.
You’ll be instructed by an expert in DSS, assuring your mastery of it. Then you’ll create reports under the guidance of that expert, preparing you fully for this work.
Learn how to build queries from start to finish, then explore different versions of the same data to give you a fuller, richer understanding of your product’s performance in Walmart Canada. This Retail Link® training – which gives you hands-on practice with an expert – provides a solid base on which to grow your product sales both in stores and online.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® course of study and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
Who should take this Retail Link® class?
Analysts, those who build DSS reports or analyze Retail Link® data for Canadian suppliers; those who wish to learn the correct DSS processes; those who want to create DSS reports more quickly.
Retail Link® courses are currently available only as webinars. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants per instructor.
You Will Learn
- How to use Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- Homepage review
- Important and frequently used templates
- How to select the data that will be shown in a report
- Why the order of column selection is important
- DSS shortcut to math calculations
- How to make a report specific to your needs
- How to develop a report specific to a store, warehouse or trait
- How to work with time frames on queries
- E-Commerce Business Performance
- Sales by Item
- PO Tracking
- 104 Week Sales
- Current Instock & Pipeline
- Stores Out & Nothing in Pipeline (using a calculator)
- Weekly Demand Forecast
- Demand Forecast by Store
- Markdown Event
- Return to Sales Comparison
- How to create and retrieve 10 valuable reports:
- How to set up and use Custom Groups
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Custom Training on Retail Link® is also available for your team. 8th & Walton experts will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and will teach your group privately, using your own data. Click HERE to speak with a Retail Link® advisor to find out if this is a good option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
Great information and lots of interaction. It was great to be able to participate and do the reports. Heather is very patient and communicative.
- Fleur - 3-10-21 Sales Coordinator