RETAIL LINK® 2:
DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Learn how to create/run/retrieve 8 valuable Retail Link® reports. You’ll be instructed by an expert in DSS, assuring that you will master it. Then you’ll prepare reports under the guidance of that expert, preparing you fully for this work.
You’ll learn how to build queries from start to finish. Then you’ll explore different versions of the same data to give you a fuller, richer understanding of your product’s performance in Walmart. This class – which gives you hands-on practice with an expert – provides a solid base on which to grow your product sales.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- Tips for using Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- How to create and retrieve 10 valuable reports:
- Sales by Item
- PO Tracking
- 104 Week Sales
- Current Instock & Pipeline
- Stores Out & Nothing in Pipeline
- Item 17 Week Forecast
- Demand Forecast – Warehouse
- Demand Forecast by Store
- Return to Sales Comparison
- Markdown Event
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.
The training was great. Heather was well versed in all Walmart matters. The reports selected were pertinent and will be helpful in the future. You can count me as a happy customer!
Elise – Sales Director – 7.15.20
I did three Walmart training sessions with Heather, and she was amazing. Walmart’s account is very new to me so I came into the course knowing very very little. Heather was very informative. She took her time with each student and explained step by step the process. Due to the courses I’ve taken with Heather, I now feel I have a good handle on the Retail Link® portal.
Fiona – Business Sales Analyst – 7.15.20