RETAIL LINK® 1:
To succeed with Walmart, you must master Retail Link® and use it confidently because it holds the key to the Walmart kingdom. This practical, introductory class gets you through the castle door.
This well-organized primer makes the complex data in Retail Link® understandable and memorable. Hands-on training from an expert leads you through all Retail Link® has to offer. This class is for those working directly in Retail Link® as well as sales staff, analysts, accountants who manage the Walmart business and executives seeking a fuller understanding of this treasure trove of data.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- How to navigate the Retail Link® homepage
- The importance of Business at a Glance
- How to customize your dashboard
- The most important apps and docs in Retail Link®
- Critical aspects of Walmart’s accounting
- The difference between the OTIF app and the OTIF doc
- The components of the New Decision Support homepage
- The elements of building a query
- The significance of the Supplier Performance Scorecard
- How to create, retrieve, and review reports: Quick Item File, Company Summary, Sales by Store
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.