RETAIL LINK® 1: BASICS
To succeed with Walmart, you must master Retail Link® and use it confidently because it holds the key to the Walmart kingdom. This practical, introductory class gets you through the castle door.
This well-organized primer makes the complex data in Retail Link® understandable and memorable. Hands-on training from an expert experienced in both Walmart Canada and Retail Link® leads you through it all.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® courses of study and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
Who should take this Retail Link® class:
Those who are new to Walmart, new to Retail Link® or new to retail; those seeking a fuller understanding of this treasure trove of data — sales staff, analysts, accountants who manage the Walmart business, executives.
NOTE: 8th & Walton classes are exclusively for Walmart suppliers; only a supplier who works directly with Walmart may register.
You Will Learn
- How to make your way around Retail Link®
- Retail Link® basic navigation
- How the homepage is set up
- How to save time and reduce frustration
- The most valuable functions, apps and docs
- The basics of Retail Link® Decision Support — New
- The elements of building and retrieving a query
- The difference between AND and OR when building a query
- Supplier Performance Scorecard
- Quick Item Information Report
- Company Summary Report
- Store Detail Report
- How to share reports
- The benefits of scheduling your reports
- How to create and successfully retrieve a query
- How to use Retail Link’s® most important scorecards and reports
THIS CLASS RUNS FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
It was a great training and Heather was a great instructor! Thank you for the training again!
- Alican - 4-12-22 Key Account Manager
It was effective, am happy with the class and Heather's teaching.
- Goksel - 4-12-22 Student
Heather was a great instructor – would love to do the more advanced classes with her in the future.
- Stephanie - 2-15-22 Sales Assistant
My Retail Link training today, allowed me to appreciate and experience passionate work. Our facilitator, Heather Reid, was phenomenal; she was credible, personable, and entertaining. Thank you, 8th & Walton, for an awesome session that provided me with the necessary tools to excel on data pulls.
- Taja - 12-14-21 Sales Development Associate
The class was really great and informative. The instructor moved at a great pace while still allowing time for questions. I feel like I learned a lot and have a much better understanding of the system and the processes.
- Danielle - 12-14-21 Account Manager
Heather is very knowledgeable and informative. I really learned a lot from her, and I enjoyed her class.
- Gabriela - 2-23-21 National Account Manager