RETAIL LINK® 1: BASICS
To succeed with Walmart, you must master Retail Link® and use it confidently because it holds the key to the Walmart kingdom. This practical, introductory class gets you through the castle door.
This well-organized primer makes the complex data in Retail Link® understandable and memorable. Hands-on training from an expert experienced in both Walmart Canada and Retail Link® leads you through it all.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® courses of study and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
Who should take this Retail Link® class:
Those who are new to Walmart, new to Retail Link® or new to retail; those seeking a fuller understanding of this treasure trove of data — sales staff, analysts, accountants who manage the Walmart business, executives.
Retail Link® courses are currently available only as webinars. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants per instructor.
You Will Learn
- How to make your way around Retail Link®
- Retail Link® basic navigation
- How the homepage is set up
- How to save time and reduce frustration
- The most valuable functions, apps and docs
- The basics of Retail Link® Decision Support — New
- The elements of building and retrieving a query
- The difference between AND and OR when building a query
- Supplier Performance Scorecard
- Quick Item Information Report
- Company Summary Report
- Store Detail Report
- How to share reports
- The benefits of scheduling your reports
- How to create and successfully retrieve a query
- How to use Retail Link’s® most important scorecards and reports
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Custom Training on Retail Link® is also available for your team. 8th & Walton experts will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and will teach your group privately, using your own data. Click HERE to speak with a Retail Link® advisor to find out if this is a good option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
Heather was fantastic. She not only showed the tools but also explained why each report was helpful to the buyers and provided action plans for them.
- Jennifer - 2-23-21
Heather is very knowledgeable and informative. I really learned a lot from her, and I enjoyed her class.
- Gabriela - 2-23-21 National Account Manager
The class was super informative and useful. Heather was able to teach me the basic fundamentals of using Retail Link® while still catering to my individualized needs. There were 3-4 things I immediately took as follow-ups after our session.
- Sam - 9-15-20 Vendor Advisor for Walmart