OTIF BASICS & REPORTS
The importance of OTIF to Walmart’s Canadian suppliers is certain to expand. Learn OTIF now and benefit immediately.
You will leave this Walmart supply chain class with a full understanding of what OTIF (On Time In Full) is and how to run its key reports. Using the OTIF Scorecard, we show you how to gain insight into true root cause for early, late and un-filled cases and discuss resolution options to prevent these exceptions on future purchase orders. A better OTIF performance prevents deductions and fines. You need to know this.
Who should take this class:
Managers and executives, accountants, operations managers, those working in forecasting and replenishment.
Content for this class was updated 2/13/23.
8th & Walton classes are exclusively for Walmart suppliers; only a supplier who works directly with Walmart may register.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® course of study and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
You Will Learn
- Why OTIF is important to your business
- Where to focus to meet your OTIF goals
- What to avoid if you are not meeting your OTIF goals
- Why reviewing Must Arrive by Dates is important
- How to read the OTIF Scorecard
- How to use the OTIF Scorecard to identify a recurring exception
- What Walmart is responsible for/what the supplier is responsible for
- Who is accountable
- What each early or late error means
- Common issues for prepaid and collect
- Lead Time by Warehouse by PO
- Order Forecast by DC
- Supply Plan pivot table
- Key elements for OTIF success
- Reason Codes
- How to create and analyze 4 key reports
- Best practices and plan of action
THIS CLASS RUNS 9:00 AM TO 12PM EASTERN TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
COST: $300 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Registration closes at 3 P.M. Eastern Time on the last business day prior to the class.
Heather is a great instructor.
- Reese - 3-25-21 Student