Know the intricacies of GRS and anticipate its challenges so you can head off errors and omissions and reduce penalties and fines. This class will expand your skills dramatically.
Turn your supply chain plans into reality by understanding GRS more fully. Learn its ins and outs so you can execute your supply chain plans more successfully. After working with our expert teacher, you will have a rich understanding of fulfillment, leading to a greater sense of confidence in the work you produce. Designed for replenishment analysts / managers, forecasting managers, and demand planners and allocation managers.
Who should take this class:
Replenishment analysts and managers, demand planners, allocation managers and forecasting managers.
NOTE: 8th & Walton classes are exclusively for Walmart suppliers; only a supplier who works directly with Walmart may register.
Prerequisite: GRS: Demand Forecasting
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
You Will Learn
- How demand, calendar allocation and forecast work together
- How it works at store level and DC level
- How to provide recommendations
- What comprises it
- How it determines dates on POs
- The significance of TiHi
- Components and goal of EOQ (Economic Order Quantity)
- How it all fits together
- What constitutes a full truckload
- Benefits of vendor pooling
- What 3PL (3rd Party Consolidation) entails
- Walmart Item Information
- Lead Time by Warehouse by PO
- Purchase Order
- Fill Rate & MABD Compliance %
- Supply Plan
- Sell-Thru by Store
- Lost Sales Analysis
- How plan analysis works
- Safety stock
- Lead Time
- Best practices for new items and new mods
- Best practices for EOL (end of life)
- How to complete Supplier Closing template
- How to optimize orders
- Truckload optimization
- PO types and procedures
- Best practices for meetings and communication
- How to create and retrieve 7 valuable reports:
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.