Accounting issues don’t cure themselves. Inaction only compounds problems. Our accounting advisors can help you. Now.
Whether we do the work for you or teach you how to do it yourself, you will feel in control of your numbers after working with our advisors. These issues may not be in your skill set, but our advisors understand Walmart’s accounting thoroughly and are ready to help you.
Here are just some of the ways we recently helped suppliers with accounting issues:
· Evaluated a client’s post audits to accurately determine what was disputable
· Assisted in client’s deduction recovery
· Determined areas causing deductions and provided a path for correction
· Active total management of a client’s accounts receivables from Walmart so client could focus on other areas of the business
· Reviewed a client’s Service Agreement with Walmart, answered all questions, and provided direction on allowances and terms in that agreement
Complete the contact form at the right, or, if you prefer, contact us directly:
US: Chris at 479-715-6700 or Chris@8thAndWalton.com
Canada: Heather at Heather@8thAndWalton.com