Due to the limited availability of each class, our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced as follows:
- All class purchases are non-refundable.
- A course credit, good for one year from the purchase date, will be issued for cancellations prior to class.
- If a class does not meet the minimum number of attendees we will cancel the class and offer alternate training options to the attendee or credit the attendees account for a future class.
- Credits for courses purchased, but not attended, must be used within one year from the original date of purchase.
- All courses are priced per seat. One attendee per purchase.
- All webinars require a webcam for the duration of class.
- Please note: Retail Link classes are not applicable to Walmart service providers or Dept. 99 suppliers.
*Unforeseen instances such as severe weather may force 8th & Walton to re-schedule classes. We anticipate this being extremely rare, but when it does happen, we will make every effort to contact you and accommodate your re-scheduling needs.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you in class.