RETAIL LINK® 1:
BASICS FOR BROKERS
Are you a new broker? Or are you an experienced broker who needs to get up to speed so you can help your clients with Walmart’s latest Retail Link® procedures? In this class, you will learn what is required today to navigate Retail Link® quickly and smoothly and how to create a report using its data.
You Will Learn
How to make your way around Retail Link®
- Retail Link® basic navigation
- How the homepage is set up
- The most valuable functions, apps and docs
- How to maximize the Walmart homepage
- The Supplier Performance Scorecard
- The Quick Item Information Report
- The Company Summary Report
- The Store Detail Report
- How to share reports
- Where dotcom reports are located
- How to customize your dashboard
- How to best use its important apps and docs
- How to save time and reduce frustration
- Where to find definitions quickly
- The basics of Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- The elements of building and retrieving a query
- The difference between AND and OR when building a query
How to use its most important scorecards and reports
How to get more out of Retail Link® immediately
How to create and successfully retrieve a query
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
IT IS A LIVE ZOOM MEETING WITH A MAXIMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS/INSTRUCTOR.