ITEM 360 – 1:
USE & GOVERNANCE
Learn Walmart’s Item 360 correctly from the get-go in this practical, hands-on class. Get answers to your questions and resolve your uncertainties now. Step into item setup properly with a full understanding of the basics — GDSN and Data Sync, GTINs and UPC codes, packaging, and more.
Learn the best practices, tips, and guidelines to eliminate errors that cost you time and money. How data flows, the packaging hierarchy, the importance of accuracy, what you must know to enter items correctly — learn these and the other steps that lead to item creation success.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
BONUS: Free Reporting Software When You Register for a Class
SupplyPike is offering one month’s use of its retail tools at no cost to 8th & Walton students. For details: 8thandwalton.supplypike.com. Since this is free and since you clearly value learning, you might want to try it out. This software can save your team hours of work each week.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.