USE & GOVERNANCE
Learn Walmart’s Item 360 correctly from the get-go in this practical, hands-on class. Get answers to your questions, lower your frustration and resolve your uncertainties now. Step into item setup properly with a full understanding of the basics — GDSN and Data Sync, GTINs and UPC codes, packaging, and more.
Learn the best practices, tips, and guidelines to eliminate errors that cost you time and money. How data flows, the packaging hierarchy, the importance of accuracy, what you must know to enter items correctly — learn these and the other steps that lead to item creation accuracy and success.
Who should take this class:
Those new to item creation, those doing hands-on item creation, accountants, product managers.
This Walmart item management course is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- GTINs (Global Trade Item Numbers) and UPCs
- Structures and types of barcodes
- Governance and use of authentic GTINs
- GDSN defined
- The purpose of GDSN
- The packaging hierarchy and the importance of accuracy
- Interchangeable terms in packaging
- How to enter and publish an item
- Creating and linking hierarchies
- Components of breakpacks, assortments and shippers
- Reporting – reading the CIC responses (Catalog Item Confirmation)
- Products that are subject to a chemical review process
- Why this is required for certain products
GDSN (Global Data Synchronization Network) & Data Synchronization
WERCS (Worldwide Environmental Regulatory Compliance Solutions)
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
Custom training and Walmart consulting services are also available for you or your team.
Custom training: We will develop a customized curriculum specifically for your needs and train your group privately, using your own data.
Walmart consulting: We will provide one-on-one time with an expert as well as full-service assistance from our team of consultants.
Click HERE to speak with an Item 360 advisor to find out which is a better option for you.
Meet Your Teacher
It was great! I was able to ask a lot of questions about Retail Link product registration and gain a better understanding of UPC/GTIN nomenclature. Joel was a wonderful instructor.
- Nicole - 8.17.21 Product & Business Development Associate