Sam’s Club differs from Walmart in many ways, including its being an item level rather than department business. But both retailers have high expectations of suppliers.
Working with our Sam’s Club advisors, you will maximize your current Sam’s business or get off to a great start with them.
Our advisors have a deep understanding of the warehouse club model — as well as all its aspects. Whatever Sam’s Club help you seek — forecasts, best practices of packaging for the wholesale club model, how to best communicate, or an overview of how best to work the warehouse club — let our experts help you.
Here are just some of the ways we recently helped suppliers to Sam’s Club:
● Generated weekly Sam’s forecasts for client
● Reviewed packaging and pallet configurations
● Taught new team member Sam’s Item Link (item inquiry, PO inquiry, search, club lookup, etc.)
● Uploaded images for Sam’s compliance for its new upload program
● Taught team how OTIF impacts them, how to improve their score
Complete the contact form at the right, or, if you prefer, contact us directly:
US: Chris at 479-715-6700 or Chris@8thAndWalton.com
Canada: Heather at Heather@8thAndWalton.com