Improving your OTIF score can have a very big impact on your profitability. OTIF problems don’t correct themselves, and OTIF improvements will never be easier than they are today.
We can help, and we can start now.
Our tried-and-true team of experts will dig in, determine the root cause of problems, and offer you insights, resolution options, and practical solutions to your on-time-in-full issues. We will work with all your team — sales, replenishment, accounting, supply chain — to help you improve your score. Answers will come straight away because our OTIF advisors have extensive experience with Walmart’s supply chain and replenishment.
Here are some of the OTIF work we have done recently with suppliers:
● Visited mfr facility with owner; determined packaging design caused merchandise deliverability issues
● Taught client’s full team Walmart’s recent OTIF changes/updates and new government regulations around transportation
● Evaluated with client the pros/cons of LTL and full truckload
● Helped replenishment manager craft email to buyer re: forecast issues
● Nailed cause of timing discrepancies; built new lead time schedule
Complete the contact form at the right, or, if you prefer, contact us directly:
US: Chris at 479-715-6700 or Chris@8thandWalton.com
Canada: Heather at 416-997-3951 or Heather@8thAndWalton.com