Congratulations! You earned a YES from Walmart! Now let our expert advisors — with over 280 years of experience with Walmart and Sam’s Club— help you get up and running without a hitch.
Getting on the Walmart shelf is a terrific opportunity. It’s also a lot to learn and can leave you feeling like you’re communicating in a foreign language. Our advisors already speak fluent Walmart, so let us do the heavy lifting as you onboard.
Here are just some of the ways we recently helped suppliers with onboarding:
● Walked through every step of Supplier Agreement with owner; discussed options; prioritized next steps
● Began work on product safety and Walmart’s compliance requirements; established time table
● Taught a team of eight Retail Link® basics and how to build queries with its data
● Completed item creation forms and set up client’s 15 items
● Met with client’s sales team; taught analysis of Forecast Report, Supplier Scorecard, Inventory Report
Complete the contact form at the right, or, if you prefer, contact us directly:
US: Chris at 479-715-6700 or Chris@8thAndWalton.com
Canada: Heather at Heather@8thAndWalton.com