With item setup, the devil is in the details — and there are a lot of details.
If you aren’t prepared for all the details needed to create an item correctly in Walmart’s system, let our advisors save you time, corrections, and frustration.
Getting item setup correct from the get-go is critical. Let our experts review your information in detail before you submit it so that everything Walmart needs is complete and accurate from the onset. Or — if creating an item is something you have never done or do infrequently (causing you to forget steps), let us create items for you. Then you’ll be free to work on the rest of your business.
Here are just some of the ways we recently helped suppliers with item setup:
● Resolved issues around eaches and assortments/shippers
● Taught new supplier how to accurately set up items in Data Sync
● Topped off new items for client
● Determined root-cause of repeated item rejection; corrected dimensions of products, missing tax code, and missing images
● Reviewed client’s work on item setup prior to submission; made improvements and corrections
Complete the contact form at the right, or, if you prefer, contact us directly:
US: Chris at 479-715-6700 or Chris@8thAndWalton.com
Canada: Heather at Heather@8thAndWalton.com