Custom Training and Advisory ServicesBecause you want a deeper understanding now
- Learn from advisors with decades of experience with Walmart and as Walmart suppliers
- Discover what you still need to learn, the missing pieces that will allow you to excel
- Ask any and all questions, knowing confidentiality is fully maintained
- Find answers, root causes, best practices, solutions
- Move ahead at your own pace, getting fuller explanations whenever you want them
- Onboard with confidence, knowing our experts will guide you toward success, step by step
Just the Way You Want It
Customized — to make the most of your resources and fully serve your needs
- For one person, a few people, or a team
- Full and half-day sessions (Custom Training) or blocks of hours (Advisory Services)
- In your city, in Bentonville, or online
8th & Walton’s Team of Advisors
We have built a team of experts with extensive knowledge of Walmart practices, procedures, and protocol. Cumulatively, this team has two hundred eighty years of strategic and tactical experience with Walmart and knows merchandising vendor set-up, forecasting, fulfillment, logistics transportation, accounting, category management, and more. Each has worked in roles such as replenishment manager, Walmart accounts payables, analyst.
Some suppliers want our expert team to do the work for them quickly and accurately. Others prefer watching our experts and learning along the way. Our advisors will do the work for you, with you, or train you to do it.
In all instances, the experts providing our Custom Training and Advisory Services help you on a customized basis, answering your particular needs within your timeframe.
Areas of Help
Our experts can help you in specific areas such as these:
- Accounting - We will remove the headaches of researching to file a claim, understanding deduction costs, and other accounting challenges.
- Analytics - We will turn your data into stories that give your buyer a reason to increase your number of stores.
- Direct Imports - Getting into direct imports for the first time? An unexpected turn-over leave you stranded? Whatever your challenge, our direct imports experts have met it and mastered it.
- E-Commerce - Breathe easy as our experts manage the ins and outs of today’s e-commerce.
- Item Creation - This is critical. We’ll get it right for you. Right from the start — that’s our motto.
- New Supplier Onboarding - You stay focused on your product and your retail partners. We will handle the myriad of details to get you up and running with Walmart.
- OTIF - The very people who helped build Walmart’s replenishment and supply chain systems and processes are standing by to help you.
- Private Brand - Develop a private brand more quickly and without errors.
- Replenishment - It’s crucial and complex. But help is at hand. Expert help. Highly experienced help with deep subject knowledge. To make sense of it all. To help you succeed.
- Retail Link® - Make the most of this amazingly rich resource. Get answers. Work it with confidence.
- Sam’s Club - Our advisors have a deep understanding of the warehouse club model — as well as all its aspects.
- Supply Chain - Optimize opportunities. Minimize problems. Make it all work more smoothly — from packaging to shelf.
- Help Desk - The quick and easy way to get started with our Custom Help.
- Weekly Dashboard Report - This will save you 8 hours each week so you can use Monday morning to analyze instead of cut-and-paste reports.
Complete the contact form at the right.
Or phone 8th & Walton now to find out more and schedule an 8th & Walton Customized Training INTENSIVE.
Or email us at help@8thandWalton.com.