SUPPLY CHAIN TRAINING SUITE
Get the supply chain knowledge needed to succeed in OTIF, forecasting, and replenishment in this 3-day training course.
Save $195 when you purchase the suite instead of individual classes.
Master supply chain in 3 days. Learn GRS Demand Forecasting, GRS Fulfillment, OTIF, and Load Quality from experienced facilitators using the most up-to-date information available. Outstanding training for the new team member who needs to get up to speed quickly and for the veteran eager to master Walmart’s recent supply chain changes.
This suite is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
Retail Link® Basics
- How to navigate the Retail Link® home page
- The basics of Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- The elements of building and retrieving a query
- The Supplier Performance Scorecard
- The Quick Item Information Report
- The Company Summary Report
- The Store Detail Report
- Dotcom Report tips
- How to maximize the value of the Walmart home page
- How to customize your dashboard
- How to best use important docs in Retail Link®
- The most valuable apps in Retail Link® and how to make the most of each
Forecasting & Replenishment With Retail Link® Data
- Introduction to Replenishment
- Basic Item Information Query
- Replenishment Pyramid
- GRS Overview
- GRS Forecast Process
- Demand Workbench
- Initial Mean
- New Item Locations
- New Item Promotions
- Retail Link® Reporting
- Sales & Demand Forecast Reporting
- Forecast Adjustments Corporate Level
- Forecast Adjustments DC Level
- SWAS/CWAC Exception Reporting
- Supplier View Instock Tool (SVIST)
- Future Valid Item/Stores
- NEW: Revised OTIF Requirements
- NEW: SQEP (Supplier Quality Excellence Program)
- OTIF fundamentals
- Who is responsible for what regarding OTIF
- Details of Arrival Compliance
- Differences between system generated and manual orders
- Walmart’s expectations for On Time and In Full shipments
- How OTIF utilizes Must Arrive By Date to show exceptions
- How to navigate your OTIF Scorecard to identify recurring exceptions
- How to build an OTIF Action Plan
- Overview of E-Commerce OTIF
- The Transportation Portal
- How and when to do a Lead Time Audit
- Inbound Quality Portal overview
- SQEP overview
THESE ARE 3 ALL-DAY CLASSES.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
YOU WILL SAVE $195 BY PURCHASING THE SUITE INSTEAD OF INDIVIDUAL CLASSES
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.