SQEP 2: PRODUCT ITEMS
UPCs, barcodes, case labels, and packaging require intense attention to detail. Gain an understanding of why labeling requirements are made. Learn best practices and guidelines from experts with decades of Walmart experience who know exactly what you need to do today.
Avoid errors and penalties by learning the finer points of marking products. Learn the differences between types of packages and labels and when to use each.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
BONUS: Free Reporting Software When You Register for a Class
SupplyPike is offering one month’s use of its retail tools at no cost to 8th & Walton students. For details: 8thandwalton.supplypike.com. Since this is free and since you clearly value learning, you might want to try it out. This software can save your team hours of work each week.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.