SQEP 1: DATA TRANSMISSION
Let our experts teach you the tactics you need to successfully send your purchase order information to Walmart and avoid penalties caused by errors that could be avoided.
Learn how to write complete and accurate POs, how to use the SQEP portal to review POs for accuracy, and how to track down defects. Find out exactly what NOVA requires of you. Be fully prepared and confident when you need to write an EDI 856: ASN (Advanced Ship Notice).
SQEP impacts a supplier in several areas: operations, item creation, in-bound quality, sales, accounting, and supply chain. Get on board with what SQEP requires so you can eliminate negative consequences now instead of fixing problems later.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
THIS IS A HALF-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON CENTRAL TIME.
Meet Your Teacher
Leaven Eubank is an operations manager with 28 years of experience in Walmart’s distribution network and supply chain. As Supply Chain Inbound Quality Manager II, Leaven routinely identified the root cause of a problem and then, with the supplier, developed a strategy to achieve compliance. His deep knowledge of supply chain allowed him to help hundreds of suppliers remove the friction from a product to allow for a more efficient flow through the network to the store shelf. Leaven facilitated Walmart workshops attended by over 300+ suppliers, giving them a better understanding of the supply chain process. His extensive experience with both quality and supply chain have positioned him to help suppliers prepare successfully for SQEP.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.