Item 360 is here, and item creation in omnichannel is a rigorous process. Getting each entry correct from the get-go is imperative, and mastering the latest changes is critically important. Learn the ins and outs of item setup from experts using up-to-the-minute content.
Learn how to create and maintain items using Item 360. Maximize your knowledge by gaining a greater understanding of the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) and all of item management on Walmart’s omnichannel. This course provides a thorough understanding of creating items at Walmart, maintaining those items properly, and managing the entire online item file process.
With Walmart’s embracing an omnichannel concept, this class is valuable to all suppliers — those selling on Walmart.com and/or in Walmart’s brick-and-mortar stores. For all suppliers, knowledge of Item 360 is required to create an item in Retail Link®.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- NEW: How to create and maintain an item in Item 360 in Retail Link®
- What GS1 is and its significance
- What GDSN and Data Sync are
- How to create a GTIN
- The importance of authentic GTINs
- Why understanding the packaging hierarchy is critical
- Differences between assortments and shippers
- What the new item creation process means to you
- How to retrieve Synchronization and Publication Reports
- How to enter item attributes
- A special tutorial on UPCs
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Have available a working UPC which we will use to build a category-specific spreadsheet
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.