HOW TO EFFECTIVELY PRESENT TO WALMART USING ZOOM
Learn how to navigate Zoom meetings efficiently and smoothly so you have the best experience when meeting virtually with Walmart.
The information you will learn in this class is very practical. It will guide you as you develop a Walmart presentation, for example, for a line review or for forecasting your data. You will use the information from this class if you exchange modular and category management information with Walmart or need to share a spreadsheet with a category specialist. Because you will learn how to move quickly and smoothly through Zoom, you will be able to direct the focus of a meeting and be more confident.
Learn how to navigate presenting tools effectively and efficiently in Zoom so meetings are productive, and you can spend time focusing on the content of the meeting, not trying to navigate technical applications. You’ll leave class with more knowledge and confidence for your next Walmart buyer meeting.
For those working with Walmart merchant teams holding meetings through Zoom.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- How to direct the focus of the meeting for all participants
- What tools are available as the host of a Zoom meeting
- What the host menu looks like
- Functions of the toolbars and how they can assist you
- Security and Participants settings; locking meetings
- The benefits of annotating
- What to do before you start your meeting
- Where to place the files you will be sharing
- How to share your PowerPoint presentation
- How to transition between applications
- How to display other applications (Excel, pdfs, browser)
Why take this class?
Zoom meetings are now the predominate way Walmart merchant teams are conducting supplier meetings including line reviews. In order to get the maximum benefits out of your time with Walmart, it is important to know how to use Zoom and all if its benefits for hosting the best possible meetings.
THIS IS A 90-MINUTE CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO 10:30 A.M. OR 1 P.M. TO 2 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.