E-COMMERCE BASICS FOR WALMART SUPPLIERS
A practical overview of Walmart’s e-commerce today, the changes on the horizon, what Walmart suppliers must know and do to succeed, and how to profit in these exciting but often turbulent times.
This nuts-and-bolts class educates you on today’s e-commerce and prepares you for its inevitable changes. You’ll move from a brief overview of its history to the current state of e-commerce and into Walmart-specific materials. You’ll leave with best practices and constructive guides for improving your online presence and sales.
This class is currently available only as a webinar. 8th & Walton webinars are live, Zoom meetings with a maximum of 10 participants.
You Will Learn
- The basics of e-commerce in general
- How to navigate Walmart’s Supplier Center
- To set up a dotcom item in Supplier Center
- To run a basic sales report for dotcom items
- Practical tips for building better items on Walmart.com
- Basic navigation of Item 360
- Why images are so important and how to select them
- How to beef up your content
- The principal differences between OGP and PUT
- What Walmart’s omnichannel goal means to you
- Tips and best practices as you start your journey on Walmart.com
THIS IS A 3-HOUR CLASS.
9:00 A.M. TO NOON OR 1 P.M. TO 4 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.
Lori was great. She was well-prepared and knowledgeable. I came away from the class feeling very confident in the course material.
Dale – Director of Sales & Marketing – 9.2.20