SLWM104 - Selling to Walmart Brazil
Retail Training Objectives
Walmart has grown its business in Brazil from just 5 units when entering in 1995 to nearly 500 today. And an accelerated rate of expansion is expected in the years to come. This full-day course is taught by former buyers from Walmart Brazil who have mentored scores of suppliers and helped them successfully manage, grow, and launch new products in various categories and store formats.
In this course, you will learn:
- Market Overview (history, formats, buying structure)
- What Makes Walmart Brazil Different
- What’s Expected of Foreign Suppliers
- Weighing the Opportunities & Risks
- Laws, Rules & Regulations
- Where Suppliers Have Failed
- The Selling Cycle
- Negotiation Techniques
- Product Testing Requirements
- Labeling & Bar Coding
- EDI & Payments
- Replenishment Basics
- Promotional Planning
Free Follow-Up FOREVER!
Our instructors will always be available to answer questions about anything covered in your class.
Webinar Note: To ensure the best learning experience, we strongly advise the use of both a webcam and dual monitors. If you do not have access to dual monitors, we suggest printing the class notes prior to attending.