SLWM101 - Selling to Walmart.com and Samsclub.com
Retail Training Objectives
Even among the largest and longest tenured supplier teams, most are barely scratching the surface when it comes to developing their business with Walmart.com and SamsClub.com. With this in mind, is it any wonder why the likes of Amazon.com continue to take share in critical categories?
Learn from experts who have built these online businesses from scratch, and then managed and grown them once established. They will provide both step-by-step process training as well as strategic insights for long term, profitable growth.
In this course, you will learn:
- Overview (history, sales trends, buying structure)
- What’s Expected Of Suppliers
- What it Costs & What it’s Worth
- Preparing for the Buyer Meeting
- Negotiation Techniques
- Retail Link Access for New Suppliers
- Supplier Agreement Application
- Content / Image Requirements
- 3rd Party costs (optional and mandatory)
- Shipping Guidelines & Procedures
- Replenishment & Direct Ship Vendor Programs
- Managing and Growing the business
Free Follow-Up FOREVER!
Our instructors will always be available to answer questions about anything covered in your class.
Webinar Note: To ensure the best learning experience, we strongly advise the use of both a webcam and dual monitors. If you do not have access to dual monitors, we suggest printing the class notes prior to attending.
Register | More Info
Date: July 03, 2013
Time: 8:30am-11:30am CST
Facility: Live Online
Courses broadcast live from
Bentonville, AR 72712